We are looking for new people who share our vision and our way to be
positive, enthusiastic, dynamic and happy!
If you want to join our team, have a look at our open positions!
Location: Technology for propulsion and innovation s.r.l. (T4i) Padova – Italy
Duration: 12+ months
Overall purpose of the job: this position is offered to manage marketing and sales activities, in support the business team, both on commercial and institutional business.
The key activities will be focused on (but not limited to):
- Identify sales opportunities and manage first contacts and follow-ups across all the market phases from exploratory to negotiation and post contract support with clients. Systematically organize the daily work and to do list.
- Identify institutional opportunities and support the business team in proposal writing.
- Visit customers and other entities as partners and space agencies, organize and host presentations.
- Identify, participate and organize B2B meetings at aerospace events worldwide. Systematically organize the post event to do list.
- Study the overall space market with focus on company possible partners, customers and competitors. Develop profiles of key and potential competitors.
- Identify strategic development guidelines through a deep knowledge of the space market trends.
- Identify, quantify, and make recommendations about market price, customer requirements, quality, and other factors related to business cases identified by and with the business development manager.
- Propose new marketing and sales ideas.
- Work with the communication and technical team for writing marketing document.
- Systematically report activities to the business development manager.
- Education: University Master Degree in Aerospace Engineering or Economics or Business related studies
- Language: full professional proficiency of English language is required, other languages knowledge is a plus
- 3+ years of working experience in the space sector
- Knowledge of the space market and trends, both of established and the New Space market
- Previous marketing and sales and business development experience
- Willing to frequently travel on business
- Ability to communicate and summarize technical concepts
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proactive attitude
- Ability to work in team and individually
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability of accessing and manage off-line and on-line databases for information gathering and collection
- Ability on data analysis
- People person
- Good networking skills
- Good organizational skills
Send us an email with the Job Title as Objective and in attached your CV in English language at email@example.com.